At Rollings Funeral Service, our employees are the heart and soul of everything we do. We're always looking for compassionate and caring professionals who are looking for a meaningful career at one of our growing number of firms. Please check below for our employment opportunities.
We're currently looking for a full-time licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in the South Carolina area with 3-5 years experience. You must have your South Carolina license or ability to reciprocate it from another state. This a great opportunity to join Rollings Funeral Service and grow your career in funeral service.
This position will interact directly with our families during their time of need and will be responsible for maintaining a premier level of client satisfaction.
- Meet with families to make funeral arrangements, present and explain service
options, and assist in coordinating plans to include traditional funeral services, cremation
services, and memorial services.
- Ensure all files and paperwork is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with state laws and regulations.
- Maintain and demonstrate high standards of professionalism at all times.
- Conduct and attend funeral services on a regular basis.
- Work on-call and first call as needed.
- Participate in community events, groups and/or organizations.
- Perform all other related functions as assigned.
At Rollings Funeral Service, we focus on people. Your community, our employees, and those that have come before to help build what we have today are all integral parts of what we do.
Contact Anthony Sorrells at [email protected] to apply or for more information.