When it comes to selling your business, we understand there are a lot of questions that come to mind. Below are some of the most commonly asked questions we get from owners that are looking to sell. If one of your questions isn't answered, please do not hesitate at all to reach out and ask.
- WHAT CHANGES WILL I SEE AFTER THE TRANSITION?
After you become part of Rollings Funeral Service, you will not see any operational changes. The only changes that will be made will be with the software your business uses, how your bills are paid, etc, however, everything will still be managed locally.
- WILL ALL THE EMPLOYEES BE KEPT ON?
Yes, current employees will be kept on at their current position and rate of pay. The only staffing changes that may be made are if you feel that more employees are needed.
- ARE YOU FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED?
Yes, we are family owned and operated by husband and wife, Greg and Debbie Rollings.
- WHAT BENEFITS DO YOU OFFER YOUR EMPLOYEES?
We provide health coverage for our employees at no cost to them.
- ARE YOU WELL CAPITALIZED?
- DO YOU RAISE PRICES AFTER A TRANSITION?